The Aluminium Framed Shopfronts with Frame less Glass Door are ideal for many Commercial environments such as:
- Retail outlets
- Shopping centres
- Car showrooms
The basic Aluminium Framed Shopfront comprises of a Frame less Glass Swing door leaf and frame and can be supplied as either a single left/right open door, double door. The door leaf can be configured to Swing inwards, outwards or in both directions, Singe or Bi-parting Sliding and Sliding Folding.
The door frame are constructed from a standard Aluminium Profile, door leaf from 12mm Clear Toughened Glass and can be supplied simply as a door leaf only, to replace old or damaged leaves, or as a complete Shopfront System, Fixed Side Screens and Over Head Transom Panels.
All Our Aluminium Framed Shopfronts can be produced in a wide range of colours by Polyester Powder Coating the frame to any RAL colour. Alternatively the door can be provided with a Silver or Bronze Anodised finish.
Glazing options include Single or Double Glazing in Clear, Tinted, Reflective Laminate or Toughened glass, with Solid Non-transparent Panels and Louver Panels also available.
The standard options of Aluminium Framed Shopfront door leaf include a Concealed Transom Door Closer and Bottom Pivot to allow for smooth self-closing operation, a choice of Tubular Handles on both sides of the door.
Security is provided by a Patch Deadlock and, for double leaf doors top and bottom Patch Deadlock on each leaf. In order to protect against weather conditions the door is fitted with an Aluminium Threshold.
The specification of your door can be changed as per site requirement or on especial request.
- Door Furniture supplied as Standard includes:
- A Choice of Tubular Handles
- Concealed Transom Door Closer (90° hold-open or non-hold-open)
- Centre Patch Dead Bolt Lock with both sides Key Open-able
- Top and Bottom Patch Dead Bolt Lock (double leaf doors application)
- Aluminium Threshold
- Customized Door (Optional) includes:
- Letter Plate (if require)
- Side-screens and transom
- Finger trap protection
- Numerous of lock and handle configurations
- Emergency exit hardware
- Electric strike or Electromagnetic lock controlled entry (e.g. intercom, digital keypad, proximity fob etc.)