The Toughened Glass Screens are ideal for Office Cabins or in many commercial environments such as:
- Shopping centres
- Retail outlets
The Toughened Glass Screen option can be used to great effect in offices and residential buildings or as part of a shop front to create a prestigious entrance to a building. The contemporary nature of the Toughened Glass Entrance Doorset allows the maximum appearance of glass while meeting the requirements of the DDA.
The basic doorset can be supplied as either a single left/right open door, double door. The door leaf can be configured to swing inwards, outwards or in both directions.
The doorset can be supplied simply as a door leaf only, to replace existing old or damaged leaves or as a complete Screen system with frame less side-screens and overhead transom panels to further enhance the aesthetic lines of the entrance.
Glazing options include 8mm, 10mm or 12mm clear or tinted toughened glass with polished edges and vinyl graphics & manifestation can provide customization. Transom supporting fins are used on larger doorset’s.
All fittings can be supplied with a Stainless Steel, Brass, Silver Anodized or Bronze Anodized finish or Polyester Powder Coated to any RAL colour. Door or handle colours should contrast surrounding colours to aid those with visual impairment.
The specification of your Screens can be changed as per site requirement or on especial request.
- Screen Door Furniture supplied as standard includes:
- Concealed Floor Closer with Cover plate
- Patch Fittings with Cover Plates
- A choice of Handles
- Aluminium Threshold
- Customized Door (Optional) includes:
- Top and Bottom Rail with Cover Plates
- Stainless Steel Letter Plate
- Emergency Exit Hardware
- Finger trap protection
- Numerous of lock and handle configurations
- Emergency exit hardware
- Electric strike or Electromagnetic lock controlled entry (e.g. intercom, digital keypad, proximity fob etc.)