The Stainless Steel Glazed Screens are ideal for Office Cabins or in many commercial environments such as:
- Shopping centres
- Retail outlets
- Post Offices
The basic Stainless Steel Glazed Screen comprises of a door leaf or without a door leaf. Can be supplied as either a single left/right open door, double door, the door leaf can be configured to swing inwards, outwards or in both directions.
The Screens and door leaf are constructed from a special Stainless Steel Clad Aluminium profile and can be supplied simply as a door leaf only, to replace old or damaged leaves, or as a complete screen.
All Complete doorset’s are Satin Stainless Steel or Polished Stainless Steel finishes. Door or handle colours should contrast surrounding colours to aid those with visual impairment.
Glazing options include single or double glazing in clear, tinted, reflective laminate or toughened glass, with solid non-transparent panels and louver panels also available. The standard options of Stainless Steel Glazed Screen doors include a concealed transom door closure and bottom pivot to allow for smooth self-closing operation and pad handles on both sides of the door.
Security is provided by a deadlock and, for double leaf doors, top and bottom flush bolts to the inactive leaf. In order to protect against weather conditions the door is fitted with Wool-pile strips on side, brush seals on the bottom of the door and an aluminium threshold.
The specification of your Screens can be changed as per site requirement or on especial request.
- Screen Door Furniture supplied as standard includes:
- Pad handles both sides
- Concealed transom door closer (90° hold-open or non-hold-open)
- Wool-pile seals
- Brush weather seals
- Dead hook throw bolt lock with key open-able both sides
- Top and bottom flush bolts (double leaf doors application)
- Aluminium threshold
- Letter plate (if require)
- Customized Screen Door (Optional) includes:
- Side-screens and transom
- Finger trap protection
- Numerous of lock and handle configurations
- Emergency exit hardware
- Electric strike or Electromagnetic lock controlled entry (e.g. intercom, digital keypad, proximity fob etc.)