Stainless SteelDoorsThe Stainless-Steel Entrance Doors are mainly for pedestrian access from low to medium volume in different commercial environments. For example:
- Shopping centres
- Retail outlets
- Car showrooms
The fundamental door set includes a door leaf and frame and can be provided as a single left/right open entryway, double door. The door leaf can be arranged to swing inwards, outwards or in both directions
The door leaf and frame are constructed through a Special Stainless Steel Clad Aluminium profile and the only door can be supplied as well, to change the old and broken leaves, or a frame including a complete entrance system, transform panels and side screens.
All the Door sets are made of Stainless Steel or Polished Stainless steel. The colors of the door and handles should also contrast with colors in the surrounding to help people with visual impairment.
Some of the options include single or double glazing in clear, tinted, reflective laminate or toughened glass, including solid non-transparent panels and louver panels are also available.
The basic options of Stainless-Steel entrance doors consist of a concealed transform door closure and bottom pivot so that the pad handles on both sides ofthe door are closed smoothly.
Security is supplied by a deadlock and, for double lead doors, bottom and top flush bolts to the inactive leaf. The doors are fitted with Wool-pile strips on the sides, brush seals on the bottom of the door and an aluminium threshold.
On special request or as per site requirement, the specifications of the door can be changed.
- Door Furniture supplied as standard includes:
- Pad handles both sides
- Concealed transom door closer (90° hold-open or non-hold-open)
- Wool-pile seals
- Brush weather seals
- Dead hook throw bolt lock with key open-able both sides
- Top and bottom flush bolts (double leaf doors application)
- Aluminium threshold
- Letter plate (if require)
- Door customized (Optional) includes:
- Side-screens and transom
- Concealed Floor Closer
- Finger trap protection
- Numerous of lock and handle configurations
- Emergency exit hardware
- Electric strike or Electromagnetic lock controlled entry (e.g. intercom, digital keypad, proximity fob etc.)